Monday, February 27, 2017

5 Year Plan

2022: I am a year out of college with plans of going to grad school for art therapy. After graduating in 2020, I took a year off to help out my dad...mostly helping take care of my little sister, Gemma. She'll be 10 years old. Because I want to go into art therapy, I want to start with a job in Penn State's Children Hospital in Hershey to get comfortable with the environment I want to be working in and to save up enough money for grad school.

I'll be 24 and still breathing. Depression isn't as hard on me. Neither is Liz's death; I tell Gemma stories about her mom and it's a happy moment instead of sad. By this point I want to be in a stable relationship but not married. Children are the furthest thing from my mind. I have my sister and brother to take care of. Hopefully I still talk to Sophia and Jess. Maybe by this point I will have convinced Sophia to move away from her family in order to heal and she's living with my close to my dad's house.

I also own 7 rats by this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment