Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Digital Imaging Q&A

1. What is your previous computer experience?
Very basic computer experience in terms of Photoshop and Illustrator, but some experience with digital art.

2. What do you hope to get out of this class?
Gain a better understanding of the different programs.

3. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
Both can be used to convey meaning. VS applies to many different mediums and allows room for questioning the function and meaning of a piece.

4. What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
None.

5. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have a laptop but I don't have either programs.

6. Do you use a Mac or PC?
PC.

7. Who is your favorite artist?
Cliche, but I love Van Gogh.

8. Who is your favorite musician?
Tie between The Grateful Dead, Mumford and Sons, and Regina Spektor.

9. Tell me something interesting about yourself.
When I was younger, my father had a pet snake named Mickey. Mickey was a rescue and almost 20 years old. We let him roam around the house.

10. Write a 5 line story.
At three years old, my mother and I lived in an apartment on Chocolate Avenue. My mother worked at a 5 Star restaurant. She worked long hours, so she slept in most of the day. Being three years old I had to find ways to entertain myself. One particular day I pulled Hershey's Chocolate Syrup out of our fridge and decided to spray its contents all over the living room with much emphasis on our couch. When she woke up I was sent to my room for the rest of the day.

11. Upload an image.





















Artwork from 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment